Albertville's Second Annual Fall Scarecrow Trail!
Welcome Fall to Albertville with the
Click the Link Above for Additional Information!
Ready to welcome fall into Albertville after a long, hot summer?
Ready to help create a fun and festive atmosphere in Albertville?
Join in the fun and be a part of the Scarecrow Trail! Businesses, schools, churches, individuals, everyone is welcome!
Registration is simple and gets your location listed on the “trail map.”
Awards and prizes will be given.
1. Registration required for judging and map listing. Forms are available thru the Chamber, via email, and thru social media.
2. There is a $5.00 fee to enter
3. Trail dates: October 5– November 6. Judging will take place on October 5th.
4. You are responsible for removal of your scarecrow by November 8th.
5. Scarecrows must be original creations and in good taste; purchased scarecrows and those that reflect controversial social or political situations will not be accepted.
6. Scarecrow displays must respect right-of-way restrictions and must not interfere with public safety.
7. No items such as lit tiki-torches, gas –powered generators or any other flammable objects are allowed to be any part of your scarecrow entry.
8. Human scarecrows or mechanical scarecrows facilitated by a human are not allowed.
9. Entries must be at least 4 feet tall, but no more than 8 feet tall and 8 feet wide for entire exhibit.
10. Entries may contain more than one scarecrow in display.
11. Albertville Chamber of Commerce is not responsible for any loss or damage to entries.
12. Decisions of the judges will be final. Judging will take place during the 1st week of the exhibits.
13. Albertville Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to use photographs of the scarecrows for future publicity.
Scarecrow Trail Entry Form
$5.00 Entry Fee
October 5– November 6, 2017
Judging will take place October 5th.